Join Our Team and Help Us Feed The World
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Wenger Group™ includes Wenger Feeds, LLC, Dutchland Farms, LLC, Nutrify, LLC Risser Grain, LLC, Hoober Feeds, and Leidy’s.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
We’re offering up to a $10,000 sign on bonus for truck maintenance technicians.
$7,500 Sign On Bonus
We’re offering a $7,500 sign on bonus for drivers.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
We’re offering a $3,000 sign on bonus for mill technicians.
$7,500 Tuition Reimbursement for CDL Drivers
We offer $7,500 tuition reimbursement for Feed Truck Drivers who graduated from CDL schooling within the last year.
We offer tuition reimbursement for tech schools, college courses and degrees and other programs Ag or business related.
Join our Ops Team
School Outreach Program
Drive for Wenger's
Questions? Contact us! 1-800-692-6008
The Wenger Group | 101 West Harrisburg Avenue | Rheems, PA 17570
“I help facilitate and provide animal nutrition solutions to customers, who produce some of the major brands of meat and eggs found in grocery stores nationwide. The Wenger Group offers a professional, caring work environment in the heart of Pennsylvania farm country, and feeds pigs and chickens in the Mid-Atlantic region. They offer a range of training options including on the job, industry outreach events, and professional sales coaching. I’m glad that through my meaningful work each day, I am able to help provide safe, nutritious, and abundant animal protein to help feed the nation.” – Derek Nissley, Relationship Manager, Wenger Feeds
Our Core Values
We live our Core Values! Every year, we honor a Team Member who exemplifies one of our Core Values both in and outside the workplace.
Competitive benefits package
Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Yearly meat bonus — generous and free meat packages for your family
For all full-time team members, we offer full medical, dental and vision insurance. All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
Full-time team members with at least three years of service are eligible to participate in our Wenger’s Feed Mill Foundation Scholarship Program.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Wenger Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Wenger Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Employee Value Proposition is inspired by our Values and defines The Wenger Group’s commitment to talent.
Employer of Choice | Supplier of Choice | Customer of Choice
Learning organization committed to high performance, accountability, and improvement
- Formalized professional development
- A coaching & mentoring culture
- Accountability and empowerment of role, responsibility, and decision-making
- Continuous learning environment
- Work that brings purposeful meaning to team members
- Defined opportunities for advancement
- High-performing and passionate colleagues
Market leader with an expanding footprint
- Deep agricultural expertise and a rich company history
- #1 or #2 share leader in our regions and key markets
- Stable customer base & focus on growth
Passion for innovation to shape the agriculture industry
- Over 75 years of delivering innovation with a robust runway for future growth
- Research-based animal nutrition programs, pursuing best technology
- Drive for operational excellence
Recognition and rewards
- Performance based Compensation
- Recognition in the form of professional growth and learning opportunities
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Unique benefits including Scholarship Fund and Meat Bonus
- Competitive health & other benefits
Bringing out the best in our people
- Culture of strong core values
- Formalized Leadership Development program
- Family owned – Professionally managed
- Purpose-driven, knowledgeable leadership
- A commitment to our communities through food banks and acts of compassion
- Leading with integrity – “think straight-talk straight”